• Babette de Jongh

Administrator
    June 3, 2022 at 6:11 pm

Hi, Susan,

My husband had a bout with high blood pressure a couple of years ago, and his doctor recommended that he start on medication, but she also gave him some guidelines on diet that he could try first. I had to learn to stop using salt as a seasoning, and using diet alone, we were able to get his blood pressure down naturally without the need for medications. But always, you should trust your doctor (or find one you can trust) and follow their advice when it comes to medical matters.

When I first learned about energy healing, the teacher said, “Energy healing can fix anything that doesn’t kill you first.”

So, while physical concerns can require immediate attention, energy healing is a long-game, and it starts with taking care of yourself on all levels. That means addressing any imbalances that are rooted in the realms of your mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual health. And I’d also add the element of your current situation. Are you living in the right place for you? Do your friends and relatives support and encourage you? Are there any changes you need to make in your life in order to reach your highest potential?

Many times, I’ve had energy healing clients say that they’ve experienced complete–and sometimes even permanent–relief of their symptoms. And sometimes, one session is enough to create a miracle. But I think that happens when the client has already done a lot of work to help themselves before they came to me, and the energy healing helped to push through that last barrier to healing.

Doing the work to help yourself isn’t a one-and-done thing you can do and be done with. It’s more a commitment to taking small daily steps of self-care. Can you commit to doing a morning stretching or yoga routine, even if only for five minutes?  Can you promise yourself time to sit and read for pleasure for a half-hour before you cook dinner or go to bed? Even an Epsom Salt bath at night can create positive, lasting change. And each small change you make germinates the ground for more small changes to occur.

How can you move a mountain?

One tablespoon at a time, if you keep at it.

I hope this helps.

And let me know if you’d like to do a 20-minute Zoom yoga routine on a regular basis. I’m game if you are!

Babette de Jongh's Community